Visualware's Access@Home Appliance Manages Remote Worker Connection Quality to Business Applications
New micro appliance enables enterprises to quickly manage and resolve remote worker connection problems, poor VoIP call quality
TURLOCK, Calif. – September 14, 2011 – Visualware Inc., a leading developer of Internet connectivity measurement and analysis solutions, has extended its popular Access Series connection quality testing platform to deliver a cost effective solution for large scale enterprise deployments and work at home strategies. The new Access@Home micro appliance delivers a fully automated solution that analyzes and identifies connection quality problems that impact business applications delivering a poor customer experience. The Access@Home appliance is ideally suited to businesses and support organizations that demand optimum connection quality and performance to achieve high productivity from remote workforces and critical business applications.
In addition to accurate measurement of connection quality and throughput, the Access@Home’s unique connection measurement technology monitors packet flow to quickly identify poor performing service providers, this includes network errors that degrade application performance and result in unacceptable response times and disconnects. The Access@Home is also ideal for managing quality for time dependent applications such as Remote Desktop and VoIP. Access@Home quickly identifies significant problems that affect application health such as jitter, data loss, duplicates, retransmissions, corruption and other significant quality problems that impact latency sensitive media based applications.
"With the massive growth in remote at home working, the Access@Home platform addresses a large and costly problem in managing remote workforce productivity over public and private networks," stated Julian Palmer, CTO for Visualware. "The customer experience is everything, this new device gives technical managers and support groups a cost effective, automated, easy to manage solution that definitively identifies network problems that occur in the uncontrollable last mile."
Key benefits of the Access@Home solution include:
- Reduces cost for high scale deployments
- Improves quality of remote worker support services to customers
- Fast resolution through definitive performance problem identification
- Highly portable, supports low cost deployment to enable fast problem resolution, adapts quickly to edge-to-edge and end-to-end testing.
- Improves accuracy, deliversoff-platformtesting to eliminate resource contention interference of end-user hardware
- Improves productivity of field engineering and support groups through automated onsite quality testing
- Secure deployment, no incumbent OS delivers safe, robust testing in the public or private domain
- Zero maintenance design delivers a low cost solution with dramatically reduced annual administration and system maintenance costs
The Access@Home device is the latest addition to the MCS Access Series family of micro appliances that extend the MyConnection Server network performance testing solution. The Access@Home provides a cost effective and easily managed solution to continuously monitor, test and troubleshoot remote user connections.
More information is available at http://www.myconnectionserver.com/learnmore/quality.html.
About Visualware Inc.
Visualware provides effective solutions that help businesses better manage Internet application performance and resolve connectivity problems. For more information, visit www.visualware.com.